Followers

Friday 13 July 2012

Makeup who? Makeup Linzz!

Hello!So I was having my random blog exploring moments when I discovered a fabulous blog named Makeup Linzz. It is full of interesting posts on the latest makeup trends and products avalible from different brands. What's also useful about this blog is it gives you the price of the product so you are able to read the post and think to yourself "hmm.. This product looks good.. Oh wow! That price is much better for the product compared to the other one I saw on that other site!" I also like this blog as when you read about Linz's hauls, it's like she's taking you along with her and having a convosation with you indervidually. Linz, in my opinion, is very good at writing for an audience. Below is a link to her blog:http://makeuplinzz.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!<3kisskiss<3

No comments:

Post a Comment